Vendor Registration and Food Safety


Use which ever format you prefer. Save it, fill it out, and send in. Instructions are on the form.

(MS Word™)         • (Adobe PDF)

Public Health Regulations for Vendors

All vendors for food and personal services are required to notify Alberta Health Services and complete the notification. Vendors can email or fax their notification to 780-967-2060 or drop off the forms at the Onoway Community Health Services office located at 4919 Lac Ste. Anne Trail.

Water samples must be submitted for microbiological testing to ensure the water is potable and safe for human consumption.

Please contact me if you’d like to discuss further. I can be contacted by phone at 780-967-6221 if anyone has any questions.

Thank you,

Jennifer Fearnehough, BSc, BEH(AD), CPHI(C)
Executive Officer/Public Health Inspector
Environmental Public Health, Onoway

Food Handling at Special Events

Personal Services at Special Events